One in five children in the United States is rushed to an emergency room each year. The Children’s Dream Foundation is working to help overburdened hospitals in our area upgrade their facilities to meet the special needs of children.
Some of our recent grants have been given to:
- Northern Westchester Hospital for an examination room in their new ER and vital sign monitoring equipment.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center for creating four pediatric emergency treatment rooms.
- Hudson Valley Hospital for a treatment room in their new ER.
- Phelps Memorial Hospital for their new pediatric emergency area.
- Orange Regional Medical Center for a pediatric treatment room in their new ER.